Ads By Nuffnang

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Trapped



Trapped
In the universe of pain
So vast
I can't find my place
I gently wept
And then
I heard Your voice
Saying...
REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE
And oh!
A streak light sparked
In the darkest
Corner of my soul
I caught a glimpse
Of those letters
Etched in the wall
Of my memories
Glistening with pride
"I am a child of God
And He has sent me here"
It says
And so, I continued walking
Through the pain
Though I am walking away
I know I will come back
At the end of the days
Dont give up on me
I remain
I am still
Though I am far away

Lawrence Avillano

1 comment:

  1. 2017 ford fusion energi titanium - Tiara, Chile
    2017 ford titanium water bottle fusion energi titanium, titanium nail made in titanium bar Solingen, titanium element Switzerland titanium nipple bars by Daemon.

    ReplyDelete